Nicole Ostrowski’s practice focuses on corporate transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital investments, financing and restructuring transactions, and employment-related matters. Ms. Ostrowski has advised clients in a wide variety of industries, including pharmaceuticals, financial services, insurance, technology, infrastructure, software, food, and retail and consumer products.
Prior to joining Zuber Lawler & Del Duca, Ms. Ostrowski practiced as a corporate attorney in the Los Angeles office of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, and as a corporate associate in the New York office of Weil, Gotshal & Manges.
Ms. Ostrowski also routinely counsels both privately held and publicly traded companies on various issues relating to corporate matters, including general commercial matters, corporate governance, Securities and Exchange Commission, New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ compliance matters; and the preparation of SEC periodic reports, proxy materials, and director/officer/stockholder filings.
- Representation of a global asset management and advisory firm in several strategic investments in emerging technology companies
- Representation of a paper products company, and its financial sponsor, in roll-up acquisitions and in respect of a $30 million senior secured credit facility and a $35 million senior term loan
- Representation of a private equity fund in the formation of a new portfolio company, and in subsequent add-on acquisitions in the energy and infrastructure space
- Representation of several producers of private label and other consumer food products in multiple add-on acquisitions
- Representation of a home furnishings retailer in its sale to a publicly traded company in a deal valued at approximately $550 million
- Representation of a private equity fund in a leveraged buyout transaction of a consumer products and services company with a total enterprise value of approximately $1 billion
- Representation of a privately held packaging producer in multiple add-on acquisitions
- Representation of a credit-oriented asset management firm in multiple divestitures valued at approximately $140 million
Columbia Law School
J. D., 2001
Honors: Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
B. A., 1998 cum laude
- New York